Alpha 12 release-472
Alpha 12 release build 472 was the fourth release of the Alpha 12 release code base. It was released on November 3, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth development blog.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug that prevented shepherd from collecting animals when the pasture was fenced in.
- Prevent animals from moving when they are being harvested (e.g. shearing sheep).
- Fixed bug placing item when the ghost was invalid.
- Fixed bug that duplicated and orphaned building placement tasks on load.
- Fixed bug when item is destroyed while being placed in storage.
- Fixed engine error that could result from an invalid rotation angle when placing items/templates.
- Fixed bug when removing a farm while it is being worked on.
- Fixed error that could occur at the end of some dialog trees.
- Fixed cosmetic defect on the fine comfy bed.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Mining has been optimized further to take load off the AI code.