Youtube Archive[edit | edit source]
Some especially interesting videos from the developer's YouTube channels:
- First Look at Stonehearth!
The first Stonehearth video ever, in which Tom shows off the early building mechanics of Stonehearth
- Stonehearth Developer Snapshot, Coordinated Building AI!
Tom shows off the game which now has a lot morefeatures.
- Stonehearth Dev Update: UI!
Tom shows off the user interface and explains how some parts of it work.
- Introducing Stonehearth
The first official Stonehearth trailer what was part of the Kickstarter Video.
- Stonehearth Alpha 1 Introduction
Tom gives a brief introduction to the first public release of Stonehearth ever!
All livestreams ever done by Radiant Entertainment in chronological order.
- Animating the Mammoth Pet
Tom shows the process of breaking the mammoth pet into parts in Qubicle Constructor and adding pivot points for animation in 3DS Max. Also shows Bunny race, Cthulhu, and facial animations.
- Forging the Magma Smith
Tom sculpts the Magma Smith character in Qubicle Constructor. Also shows some new classes and animals.
- Stonehearth: Introduction to Modding Part 1 Part 2
Tony explains the plans for the modding community and adds the mammoth pet into a test game. He also gives some information on the AI system and the structure of the program.
- Modelling the Dragon Whelp
Tom models two variations of the Dragon Whelp pet in Qubicle Constructor. Brief look at character variation by class at the end.
- Virtual Pizza Party Q&A
Tony, Tom, and Stephanie hold a pure Q&A over pizza. No gameplay, but plenty of plans and information.
- Countdown to the End of the Kickstarter!
Tom does Q&A while he counts down the last four hours of the kickstarter. Many models can be seen in Qubicle throughout the video.
- Modelling the Carpenter's Workshop
Tom models the carpenter's workshop while answering questions related to crafting as well as other topics.
- Coding some UI in in HTML and JS
Tom shows off some of the UI code and runs through all the tools that are used to make it all work. Tom also models some birds nearer to the end of the video.
- Animating and implementing basic sleeping behavior
Tom starts work on implementing basic systems that make townsfolk sleep at night.
- Cranking away at some icons
Tom designs icons that will be seen in crafting menus and inventories. There is no commentary in this video.
- Modelling the Weaver Part 1 Part 2
Tom models a brand new crafter: the Weaver, as well as some tools and machines the weaver will need to craft with. Some community questions are also answered.
- Wolves and other things...
Tom tours Radiant Entertainment's new leased office space.
- Wolves and other things...
Tom works on a plethora of things including modeling a wolf, showing off a crafting menu, editing some icons, and answering questions from the community.
- Flash Stream! Modelling some Carpenter items.
Tom surprises the community with an unplanned stream. He models some items that the carpenter will craft like chairs and beds. Also questions are answered.
- Fooood! Modelling and animation food, eating, etc. Part 1 Part 2
Tom models some food and explains how food mechanics will work in Stonehearth and then, as per usual, answers some community questions are addressed.
- Flash stream, Icon-palooza for the stockpile UI
Tom surprises the community with another lovely unplanned stream. He models icons that will be visible in the stockpile interface. There is no commentary in this stream.
- Modelling and animating food related stuff.
Tom animates villagers as they eat delicious berries and, you guessed it, answers some community questions.
- Playing Stonehearth Alpha 1!
Tom plays Alpha 1 while answering questions and explaining in-game features.