Release[edit | edit source]
Stonehearth Alpha 9 was released 24 March 2015.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- 64-bit Client! We are now shipping both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of the game. If you’re running a 64-bit OS, we highly suggest using the 64-bit version. Choose your game version from the System tab of the Settings screen.
- New Harvesting Commands. The new commands are:
- Clear, to completely destroy unwanted items
- Cancel Orderm to undo previously issued harvest commands
- Loot, to steal items that belong to someone else. For now this means just the goblins
- Combat Rebalance. Each individual goblin is now much more of a threat, but they will come at you in fewer numbers. Also, there are now serveral different kinds of goblins, with different stats and behaviors.
- Combat Scenarios. The goblins now organize themselves into structured raiding camps. You’ll need to find a way of dealing with them once they set up camp near your town.
- Combat Music! The music will now change when one of your hearthlings sees an enemy.
- Shops. Travelling merchants will visit your town every now and then. You can sell your excess inventory for gold, and use that gold to buy from all merchants
- Autosave! Turn autosave on and off from the save/load screen. When on, the game will save every 5 minutes.
- Bug Fixes
- In the build HUD, don’t show zones that the player doesn’t own.
- Fix display of ghost item rendering on structures
- Inanimate objects no longer write journal entries when they die
- Fix tearing down buildings after construction has started
- More region calculation optimizations
- Speed up the ambient-occlusion algorithm
- Fix bug in the selection of doors, windows, and doodads in the building designer
- Significant performance increases to nav-grid calculation (used by the pathfinder). The game should not longer hiccup when building roads or mining.
- Properly restore real-time timers on load (fixes zombie worker bug)
- Fix demotion of the Shepherd
- Fixes to calculation of water-tight regions (shhhh, you’re not supposed to know about water yet)
- Fix for unexplored region being misplaced on load occasionally
- Fix bug where job talismans were not properly assigned to their workshops
- Increased logging infrastructure to help us better diagnose your automatic crash reports
- Error boost::interprocess::bad_alloc should be eliminated, or at least very greatly reduced.
- Clicks will no longer go “through” the UI and hit the game world when the game is not exactly 1.777:1 aspect ratio. AKA, the “ghost UI” bug
- The chromium log no longer spams when starting or loading a game
- Fixed script error when growing corn
- Fix bug where on some systems the game would take several minutes to startup or load when there were many save games present