Alpha 15 release-529
Alpha 15 release build 529 was the first release of the Alpha 15 release code base. It was released on March 15, 2016.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth development blog.
That’s right! Alpha 15 is just about ready… and this Steam latest (unstable) build now boasts a “release” designation (though it’s not quite final…). Look for the debut of Alpha 15 stable any day now. And while you’re waiting, enjoy the new splash screen!
Here are the fixes for this release:
- Trapper will now add stuff to his backpack again!
- Fix bulletin destruction issues
- Goblins no longer raid if they are neutral
- Walls and columns clip floor correctly
- Prune the job tree
- Stockpile items got into a bad state in some saved games, fix on load
- Sheep now drop mutton, not jerk! Add roast mutton recipe
- Jerky and eggs now rot properly
- Effects now play after load
- Update wheat pile image
- Building template names are now sorted alphabetically
- Creating a building template now takes a screenshot of the template for the UI