Alpha 15 develop-2876
Alpha 15 develop build 2876 was the fifth release of the Alpha 15 develop code base. It was released on March 07, 2016.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth development blog.
More bug fixes! And another step closer to releasing Alpha 15!
Here’s what you’ll find in this release:
- Resource counts now update properly on template and building summary screens
- Fix error on load involving ladders
- Tweaks to pasture resources
- Fallow fields no longer try to update the score service
- Pastures now contribute to agriculture score
- Update score correctly when entity is destroyed
- Farmer field net worth based on crop net worth
- Agriculture, buildings, and inventory are subcategories of net worth
- Clarify the score UI, also show that raw resources do not (and have never) contributed to net worth
- Handle point2 and point 3 maps in a more efficient way
- Abandoned animals now de-spawn after a day
- Fix bugs in grow-columns to roof
- Do not attempt to calculate the area of a wall that has no area
- Prevent broken items from contributing to score
- Buildings with negative area have gotten into the game somehow! Negative area would result in NaN scores! Which is bad! Do not add nan Scores
- Update building costs correctly!
- Fix for nan values causing the UI to break because the numbers cause things to be invalid json
- Fix up attributes components that had nan for one of their value
- Make building ladders be part of job so that we can disable it for hearthling workers
- Make max craftable not be larger than max for input
- Activity strings are now guaranteed to fit in the UI
- Fixes to animations and combat target tables on load
- When clicking on minus count button in Craft Orders UI, if below minimum, we will wrap around to max possible number you could make based on your current resources
- Fix for AI spinning in combat
- Hearthlings build less scaffolding, and can build more complex structures