Alpha 13 dev-2699
Alpha 13 dev build 2699 was the second release of the Alpha 13 dev code base. It was released on November 17, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth development blog.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed idle hearthling problem where hearthlings would refuse to mine or build a structure.
- Fixed engine error when spawning camps in some locations.
- Fixed false positives for Lavasoft crashes.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Increase experience gain for the Shepherd. Feeding animals now also grants experience.
- Added tooltips to resources in the building designer.
- Improved placement of decorative items on ledges.