Alpha 13 dev-2697
Alpha 13 dev build 2697 was the first release of the Alpha 13 dev code base. It was released on November 16, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth development blog.
“Hearthling Therapist”[edit | edit source]
The citizens UI has been overhauled and redesigned! In addition to showing portraits and attributes for the hearthlings, you can now select which jobs the hearthling should be able to undertake. This makes it a lot easier to decide who to promote and control what jobs should be performed in your town.
There is currently a known issue with Hearthling Therapist where some hearthlings which are instructed only to mine fail to do so. Also, in this iteration of HT, some specialized hearthlings are able to perform tasks which previously were not available to them (e.g. farmers can be instructed to mine). Both of these issues will be addressed in subsequent releases.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a pathfinding bug that resulted in idle workers.
- Prevent enemy camps from spawning over anyone’s town (including other NPC camps).
- Fixed bug in crafting window that selected the first item when another window popped up.
- Fixed placed items not staying placed (e.g. rugs would always get restocked after placement).
- Fixed engine error when picking up a destroyed item from a backpack.
- Fixed facing when picking up items from stockpiles.
- Improved physics code when an entity is stuck in something solid. Prevents hearthlings from ending up on top of planted or growing trees.
- Make it difficult to accidentally place hearthlings on top of trees when selecting a settlement location.
- Fixed bug when lowering the water level of a lake.
- Flag error, but allow water simulation to self correct after a non-fatal error.
- Fixed engine error when changing crops on a fallow field.
- Fixed panic posture which was only showing up half the time when panicking during combat.
- Fixed titles for the Master Mason and Master Cook.
- Fixed the icon for the cook outfit.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Structures that have been completed can now be torn down. Select the structure in build mode ‘b’ and press the ‘Remove’ button. Note that this doesn’t work for buildings that used the insta-build console command.
- Items now fall off ladders.
- The drop rate of stone when mining dirt has been reduced.
- Clay now drops when mining dirt.
- By popular demand, added the Gilded Crimson Rug to the game.
- The Quickstart button has been disabled.
- Detect and notify the player when Lavasoft Ad-Aware crashes Stonehearth.