Alpha 12 dev-2664
Alpha 12 develop build 2664 was the twelfth release of the Alpha 12 develop code base. It was released on October 23, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth discussion forum.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several bugs preventing items (particularly windows) from being placed.
- Fixed bug that prevented placing multiple items in succession from the place item window.
- Fixed error 'invalid normal in normal_to_rotation()' when trying to place items.
- Fixed resource leak that was preventing threads and datastores from getting cleaned up.
- Fixed engine error caused by save/load while shepherding.
- Fixed UI error when closing the new game dialog.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added slider to Settings->Gameplay to control the maximum number of citizens in a town. If you are experiencing idle hearthling issues, try lowering this limit.
- Reduced the maximum density of animals in a shepherd's pasture.
- Reduced memory usage of the game.