Alpha 12 dev-2647
Alpha 12 develop build 2647 was the tenth release of the Alpha 12 develop code base. It was released on October 15, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth blog entry.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of race conditions on load that resulted in engine errors or odd behavior.
- Fixed ‘Path is not contiguous’ error when the subspace pathfinder is enabled.
- Fixed ‘item_has_been_looted’ error when trying to restock destroyed items.
- Fixed ‘try_spawn’ error when raiders are killed trying to leave the area.
- Fixed engine error when trying to pick up an item from a deleted stockpile.
- Fixed save/load bugs with postures when saving during panicking, eating, etc.
- Fixed a bug that prevented other items from being placed when only a single item was blocked.
- Fixed bug that failed to idle the pathfinder when there was nothing to do.
- Fixed bug that caused too many hearthlings to work a mining zone.
- Fixed units stuttering when engaging in combat.
- Fixed shepherds not always feeding animals
- Fixed UI error on the promotion window.
- Fixed ladders not being placed in the wrong orientation against rotated objects.
- Fixed firepit seats being placed in odd locations when the terrain is not level.
- Added missing value/buy/sell data for a number of construction and decorative items.
- The ghost form of the blacksmith’s forge no longer has burning coals.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- The high performance CPP AI and Subspace Pathfinder are now turned on by default. If you experience bugs, you can disable them in Settings->Gameplay->Experimental.
- Improved performance when harvesting trees, plants, and boulders.
- Improved AI performance when building structures.
- Blacksmiths can now build vaults which hold up to 256 items.