Alpha 12 dev-2628
Alpha 12 develop build 2628 was the eighth release of the Alpha 12 develop code base. It was released on October 7, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth discussion forum.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed error in prune_dead_listeners when removing a listener that was already destroyed.
- Fixed bug causing hearthlings to get stuck in beds and chairs.
- Fixed frozen hearthlings bug when destroying an occupied bed or chair.
- Recreate ghost and iconic entity forms when they are destroyed with the debug console.
- Fixed bug when destroying items inside backpacks.
- Improved grow walls command to handle more cases with 1 block wide cuts in the floor.
- Fixed engine error with pastures when saving/loading the game.
- Fixed a race condition on load with the waterfall renderer.
- Fixed crash to desktop when recovering from an assertion with no error message.
- Fixed duplicating items when a promotion is cancelled.
- Made all crafter workbenches restockable (under 'Tools').
- Fixed the collision region for the Cobblestone Fence Gate.
- Trees will now stop growing if there is not enough space.
- Fixed a bug when reserving space while restocking.
- Fixed save/load bug with raiding scenarios.
- Fixed bug that prevented old talismans from being used to promote.
- Fixed bug that showed 'Idle' instead of 'Restocking' for a hearthling's status text.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Improved performance of the AI task scheduler.
- Improved performance when placing lots of items and ladders.
- High performance CPP AI and Subspace Pathfinder can now be enabled in Settings->Gameplay->Experimental.
- Game Speed 3 can now be enabled in Settings->Gameplay->Experimental.
- When facing items, hearthlings now face perpendicular to the item's closest block. Previously, they faced the center of the item which could place them at an angle for items larger than 1x1.
- Better error handling of json errors for modding.