Alpha 12 dev-2611
Alpha 12 develop build 2611 was the fifth release of the Alpha 12 develop code base. It was released on September 26, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth discussion forums.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bunch of initialization order bugs that resulted in engine errors on load. These bugs surfaced recently when we started validating arguments for event triggers.
- Fixed display issues with portaits and buffs in the bottom left unit info pane.
- Fixed bug that displayed deployed items separately from undeployed items in the inventory window.
- Fixed a bunch of cosmetic issues with the UI, in particular to support localization.
- Fixed an ai bug that restocked an item when trying to move it.
- Fixed bug initializing items that did not define a mob in their json.
- Fixed collision region for large boulders.
- Fixed bug that was orphaning items in backpacks when entities were destroyed.
- Fixed bug that was orphaning timers on suspended threads.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added sound effects when buying and selling from shops.
- Increased experience point rewards for cooking items.
Save compatibility had to be broken to fix some of these bugs.