Alpha 12 dev-2598
Alpha 12 develop build 2598 was the second release of the Alpha 12 develop code base. It was released on September 18, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth blog entry.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash on start due to missing localization file.
- Fixed crash loading game due to a race condition with ladders.
- Fixed issue that prevented placement and crafting tasks from interrupting hearthlings that were busy building a structure. Also fixes workbenches getting stuck in crafter backpacks.
- Fixed bug where workers continue their task after it has been cancelled (e.g. party attack orders).
- Fixed bug that caused hearthlings to be stuck in beds and chairs on load.
- Fixed collision regions for pine trees.
- Fixed idle poses for the Loom, Spinning Wheel, and Forge.
- Fixed bug that prevented job titles from being displayed.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- The cook now has a Stone Mill Grinder needed by some recipes.
- Added animations and effects to the Stone Oven and Forge.
- The number of wood logs harvested from trees has been reduced.