Alpha 11 release-447
Alpha 11 release build 447 was the first release of the Alpha 11 release code base. It was released on August 12, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth blog entry.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug tracking the occupied space in stockpiles which could cause hearthlings to randomly pick up and put down items.
- Fixed bug in stockpile filters when all items are acceptable.
- Fixed bug that caused undo to create holes in buildings.
- Fixed bug that caused items to not undeploy.
- Fixed bug that caused ladders to be unremovable.
- Fixed errors when actions could not be completed.
- Fixed error when trying to pick up an item off a table when the item has already been picked up.
- Fixed promotion talismans no longer glowing after load.
- Prohibit digging through the bottom of the world.
- Fixed error using instabuild and instamine when a building or mining zone was not selected.
- Wolves no longer get stuck in the ground (While trying to equip hearthling gear stolen by goblin thieves; bad wolves! Need opposable thumbs first, and smaller torsos!)
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Improved pathfinding and task scheduling performance when there are lots of ladders around.
- Improved performance when there are a large number of items in stockpiles.
- Make the camera point north again when choosing a settlement location.