Alpha 11 dev-2521
Alpha 11 develop build 2521 was the fourth release of the Alpha 11 develop code base. It was released on July 30, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth blog entry.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug causing hearthlings to appear stuck in the ground.
- Fixed error starting hearthling tasks when loading a game.
- Buildings with flat roofs now build.
- Fixed many scaffolding issues.
- Fixed assertion error when designing custom buildings.
- Fixed bug placing templates near cliffs.
- Fixed pausing construction on a building.
- Make sure ‘Finished Editing’ button is shown when drawing floor or raising walls.
- Fixed UI issues for buildings actively under construction.
- Fixed issue building ladders without a proper destination.
- Fixed error finding path to item that is being moved (mostly crates).
- Fixed bug trying to pick up items that were destroyed.
- Fixed error when hearthling tries to start task on an item that was recently moved in/out of storage.
- Fixed error in the population tracking code.
- Fixed bug causing the trader in the trade encounter to return immediately.
- Fixed bug that started the next encounter too soon.
- Fixed bug that showed dialog for entities that were dead.
- Fixed bug counting items when using the crafter maintain function.
- Fixed floating plants.
- Promotion window now live updates.
- Hearthling activities now live update again on the citizens window.
- Fixed categories for the plushie toy rabbit, wooden piggy bank, normal and wicked firepits.
- Fixed bugs with goblin camps returning even after boss was killed
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Blonde and sandy hair variants are now available for female hearthlings.
- Base hearthling attributes now use a gaussian distribution (bell curve).
- Major performance gain when placing traps in areas with lots of items.
- Level 1 Farmer is now a requirement to promote to a Cook.
- Crop growth rate has been tuned to be slightly slower.
- Exit game now has a confirmation dialog.
- More text fields have been internationalized.
- Make the terrain highlight service mod friendly for adding new types of minable resources.