Alpha 11 dev-2513
Alpha 11 develop build 2513 was the third release of the Alpha 11 develop code base. It was released on July 24, 2015.
Patch Notes[edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth blog entry.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crashing bugs when placing free-standing walls.
- Fixed windows not being placed on buildings.
- Fixed bug that caused hearthlings to walk to the wrong location when picking up items from stockpiles.
- Fixed bug that prevented using ladders to reach mining zones on cliffs.
- Fixed hearthlings floating in air after hanging an item on a wall.
- Fixed engine error when a hearthling cannot reach an item to pick it up.
- Fixed engine error when undeploying hanging items.
- Fixed engine error when goblins try to pick up items higher than foot level.
- Fixed assertion error when rotating items.
- Fixed hearthling activity descriptions missing on citizens window.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Allow free-standing walls to be built on top of other structures.
- Added more items for purchase with the trader.
- Goblins no longer have backpacks.
- Goblins go away if you appease them multiple times.
- Goblins leave after raiding you enough times that they become bored.
- If goblins leave before they are defeated, they will eventually return.
- Bleating sheep.
- Added more logging to detect corrupt installations.
- You can now insta-mine from the console via the “im” command