Alpha 10 r393
Release[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
Patch notes are copied from the official Stonehearth blog entry here.
Better Error Window[edit | edit source]
The error window is much improved and can now be closed permanently via the Close Permanently button. Click the Close Permanently button if you never want to see any error messages in this play session again. If you DO still want to see error messages, so that you can take pictures and send them to us (much appreciated!), then just close the window the usual way, by hitting the “close” button in the upper right corner. Unfortunately, updating the window borked our file paths such that the “close” link is invisible, but we’re sure you’re so used to hitting the button that muscle memory will help you get by. Please still go click there; your belief will make it work. (Fixing for next release.)
Start Up Diagnostics[edit | edit source]
We’ve added a lot more diagnostics to help determine the cause of crashes on start up. Although this build may still crash on start up, the data it provides will help us fix the issue.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Lua no longer consumes 100% CPU after multiple errors.
- Removing a building after starting construction no longer generates a scaffolding error.
- Deleting a building after placing template no longer throws errors.
- Workers will now restock items acquired from the trader.
- You can now promote even when the talisman is located at high altitude.
- Items in stockpiles at high altitude are now included in inventory/score.
- Hitting escape while planting banner no longer throws a UI error.
- Fixed errors when shepherd is chasing down sheep.
- Fixed waterfall error when water bodies are merging.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Party menu now has hotkey ‘g’. Pargy? No! G for group! Clearly.
- Various tooltips fixed.